Meal for the rest of the week

“Meal for the rest of the week”



I recently visited a restaurant in the heart of Cabramatta named J's Kitchen Steak House. As you enter you can see groups of family and friends enjoying some appealing dishes that would awaken ones tastebuds. Further walking down to the ordering area you can see chef in uniform working away in an exposed kitchen busy creating their masterpiece. Displayed above the counter is a big menu, which displays a range of home-style chargrilled dishes as they call it. The friendly staff asked for my order and couldn’t resist but order the medium-rare steak with their special mushroom sauce. The young man behind the counter handed me with a pager and replied with “won’t be long sir”. When I received my food I was delighted by the portion size, and the aroma would most definitely make anyone’s mouth water. The medium-rare steak cooked to perfection presented with a side of garden salad and chips. The steak was perfectly cooked and delicate and was a perfect combination with the homemade mushroom sauce. The garden salad and generously seasoned chips complimented the entire meal. What I was most astonished by was the quantity of food I received for just $13. That’s right just $13 for the whole plate in Cabramatta. And the photo taken by my friend says it all “Meal for the rest of the week” which is quite accurate because we had trouble moving after finishing such a scrumptious meal. Overall the experience was fantastic, the staff were friendly the food was excellent! Would recommend and will definitely visit again


~Faiyaz Rahman

Comments

Popular Posts